Raized Real Estate SA
Raized develops real estate projects from the search for and acquisition of land, through the financial structuring, development and monitoring of the architectural project, the coordination of the construction site and the different actors involved in the project, to the sale and delivery of the property to a lucky buyer. Throughout this process, Raized is guided by its sustainable construction strategy and its mission to develop responsible projects.
Jahr der Aufnahme
Real Estate Development
Direkter Beitrag zu den SDGs
By 2023, 100 % of our real estate development projects meet at least the requirements of the Minergie sustainable building label, compared with 75 % in 2022*.
* All of our current projects in 2023 and future projects are Minergie certified or achieve the equivalent performance. The Minergie label sets requirements for building performance such as excellent insulation, exclusion of fossil fuels, self-generation of electricity, energy monitoring, easy supply for electric vehicles, thermal comfort and air quality for residents, grey energy and greenhouse gas measurements.
By 2023, all our projects are carbon neutral (Scopes 1 & 2), we optimise the remaining incompressible emissions (Scope 3), and commit to the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) or the SME Climate Commitment (SME Climate Hub)*.
* See Minergie - The "Zero Emissions Building" for the different GHG scopes in construction. For buildings, Scope 3 mainly concerns emissions during the construction of the building and the production of materials. Their optimisation in our projects is achieved through the rationalisation of the architectural concept, the monitoring and choice of materials according to their ecological impact, as well as waste management that promotes circularity.
By 2023, all our real estate development projects respect our biodiversity roadmap, favouring the preservation of existing species and biotopes and the creation of natural facilities favourable to the colonisation of local and adapted species*.
* Minimum objectives: fauna and flora inventory, preservation of biotopes and species worthy of protection or coherent compensatory measures, creation of natural facilities, measures to protect against building-related hazards, choice of indigenous species, awareness-raising among residents.
By 2023, at least 80 % of our main contractors meet our social and environmental sustainability requirements, compared with 2022*.
* ESG questionnaire for architects and construction companies and integration of advanced sustainability requirements in the specifications of construction companies (environmental and worker protection, compliance with Raized's sustainable construction strategy and project-specific objectives, external or internal sustainability integrator, cooperation with Raized's sustainability department).
By 2023, we develop our cultural percentage project and donate 1 % of our profit per project to an initiative that works to protect the climate, biodiversity, or reduce inequalities in our sector (protection of vulnerable, elderly or disabled people)*.
* Representing a 100% increase over 2020. Having created our own cultural percentage "Raized Art", we support local culture with the funding of a work by an artist in over 75 % of our current projects and all future projects. As part of "FundRaizers", we encourage our investors to also donate a portion of their profits for local initiatives to the Raized supported initiative.
Scope of Pledges:
Raized Ventures SA operates in Switzerland. The pledges taken within the STI framework relate to the sustainability policy applying to all Raized Ventures SA operations carried out in Switzerland. The company is therefore accountable for their implementation within the limits of its scope of activity.c
Hinweis: Bis 2023 bezeichnet systematisch das Ende des Jahres, das heisst: Bis zum Ende des Jahres 2023 (ausser anders definiert, z. B. Geschäftsjahr)