UCB Farchim SA
UCB is a biopharmaceutical company based in Brussels, Belgium. One of its main drug manufacturing sites is located in Bulle. UCB Switzerland is focused on creating valuable solutions that make improvements to people living with allergies, epilepsy, or autoimmune diseases. At UCB, we see sustainability as a core requirement that lies at the heart of all we do, driving our ambition to make a positive impact on society and the environment while empowering us to ensure UCB long-term success.
Jahr der Aufnahme
Pharmaceuticals & Supplies
Direkter Beitrag zu den SDGs
By 2030, we reduce our water consumption by 20 % by volume, compared to 2015*.
* As part of our Health of the Planet program, UCB in Switzerland contributing to UCB Global targets.
By 2030, we are carbon neutral (Scopes 1 & 2), and our CO2 target is approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi)*.
* As part of our Health of the Planet program, UCB in Switzerland contributing to UCB Global targets. Mainly reducing our own emissions, representing 80 % of our actions and budget, and compensating the remaining 20 % incompressible emissions.
By 2025, we ensure that over 60 % of all CO2 emissions from our suppliers (Scope 3) are covered by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi), compared to 23 % in 2021*.
* As part of our responsible procurement initiative, UCB in Switzerland contributing to UCB Global targets, mainly reducing the suppliers' emissions and compensating the remaining incompressible ones.
By 2025, we ensure equal opportunities and career development for all our employees, including equal salaries, promotions and individual customized performance reviews*.
* Maintaining the Equal Salary certification, in line with our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion program.
By 2025, we increase the number of early career profiles (apprentices, interns & graduates) by 30 % compared to 2022, and ensure they get the necessary training and skills to be integrated into the professional world*.
* Carried out by a third party assessment. As part of our Early Careers program, offering free job orientation and personalized support towards our apprenticeship courses. Also further developing collaboration with Swiss universities to create better connectivity with local students and to develop their skills.
Scope of Pledges:
UCB SA (global group) operates in various markets around the world through a number of subsidiaries and manufacturing sites with clear operational and commercial boundaries. In Switzerland, the company is represented by UCB Farchim SA. The pledges taken within the STI framework relate to the sustainability policy of UCB Farchim SA. The latter is therefore accountable for their implementation within its scope of activity. Where these commitments directly reinforce the Group's sustainability approach, a special mention is added in the wording. To learn more about the accessibility of our medicines, visit our webpage: Access to our solutions.
Hinweis: Bis 2023 bezeichnet systematisch das Ende des Jahres, das heisst: Bis zum Ende des Jahres 2023 (ausser anders definiert, z. B. Geschäftsjahr)